Huntington T. Block is the oldest and largest managing general underwriter of Fine Art Insurance in the United States. Founded in 1962 by Mr. Huntington T. Block, HTB is credited with crafting the original ‘all risk’ fine art insurance policy that provides ‘wall-to-wall’ coverage; from the wall in your museum in Manhattan to the wall of an exhibit in London, and every step in-between.
Our #1 priority is to help ensure that the insurance needs of our clients are properly served. With HTB's unique staff of art and insurance professionals, you can be assured of receiving responsive service and the peace of mind that the appropriate coverage is in place.
Huntington T. Block has been an operating unit of Aon plc (NYSE: AON) since 1992. Aon is a world leader in insurance brokerage, risk management, human resources services, and consulting.
Some quick facts about Aon:
- Comprised of 72,000 colleagues working out of more than 500 offices in 120 countries
- #2 largest insurance broker in the world in 2016, according to Business Insurance
- Ranked in the top 500 in Fortune Magazine’s top 2,000 global companies
- Clients include over half of the Fortune 500 and a third of the Fortune Global 500
- ‘A’ (Excellent) financial rating from the insurance financial rating service A.M. Best Co.
Aon’s vast industry resources support us in creating highly competitive insurance programs specifically designed to meet the insurance needs of our clients. To learn more about Aon, visit www.aon.com