Huntington T. Block provides Fine Art Insurance to over 1,200 museums, large and small, the world over. Our clients include new and established institutions that collect and display everything from fine art, historic artifacts, and archaeological materials, to even animatronic dinosaurs.
Whether your collection is on display at your museum, in off-site storage, or traveling for exhibition, the AAM-Recognized Fine Art Insurance for Museum Collections provides broad coverage provided by a team of dedicated, insurance specialists, who like you, appreciate art and love what they do.
Recommended Insurance Products
Recognized by Museum Professionals
- Fine Art Insurance
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Crime Insurance
- SHOWSTOPPERS® Event Cancellation Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Foreign General Liability
Founded in 1906, the American Alliance of Museums’ membership includes 30,000 museums, individuals and companies. Our longstanding relationship with the AAM gives us tremendous insight into the unique exposures faced by museums today.
AAM Members receive the following discounts:
- Fine Art Insurance: Institutional members receive 5% off their annual premium while AAM accredited institutions receive a 10% discount.
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability: 10% premium discount.
- Property & Liability Insurance Package: Discounts available for qualified members.